Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mini Cakes!

Short, sweet, and to the point. =]

This idea hit me when I was walking around in my happy place (AC Moore). I saw the cutest little cake pans ever. The best part? ON SALE! My heart skipped. So I got them, and rushed home and luckly, I had two birthday gifts I needed to come up with. So, mini cakes were born.
For Alicia
Hmm, wonder who this one is for..
And another for "Ms. L", hence the giant purple L. ^_^

Its simple really. Take your favorite cake mix, bake, cover in your favorite dressings, add a cake box, and you have a really cute birthday gift idea. And they are the perfect size for two (or a very nice helping for one).
The cake boxes, found them at AC Moore also.


And ofcourse, I added my signature fondant roses.


And this one, I just had fun with. Everyone is allowed one messy cake, right?



Ok, maybe too much fun.. Don't report me to cake wrecks!

Thats it for now!

<3 JessyBakesCakes

No comments:

Post a Comment