Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Police Cupcakes!

So, a while ago (hooray procrastination!) I was asked to make cupcakes for Telecommunications Appreciation Week at the Medley Police Department. I decided to make little fondant police penguins for the occasion!

Along with the penguins, I made little radios, and computers.



This particular computer had a "Farmville" scene painted on it, cause when the world doesn't need saving, crops need harvesting. :-)




I also made a few with just some sprinkles.


The cupcakes were Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting (which has NO STABILITY WHATSOEVER!) My cupcake swirls flattened out, I'm lucky my ridges at least stayed. Ah well, they tasted amazing, so I'm happy.
Happy (belated) Telecommunications Week!

<3 JessyBakesCakes

No comments:

Post a Comment