Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cinnamon Buns

Oh, why, hello there gorgeous.

This weeks endeavor was cinnamon buns. Now, I know what your thinking.

"Why not just go to the mall and pick up some from a side stand? Prevent all the hassle and clean up and still enjoy a bun of cinnamony goodness. "

Well, because, I'm difficult like that. But oh my, these are heaven. And well worth it. Especially when you have a handy dandy stand mixer (thank you Pio's!!!!..again)


These buns are quite possibly the most moist ooey gooey buns ever. And in the best ways.

My cousin helped me with the glaze on this pan. He may of gotten a little carried away..yeah. Theres a tiny cinnamon bun in the middle; if you look hard enough, you'll see it.

But regardless, these are amazing.

The recipie made 12 LARGE (and i mean large) cinnamon buns. Next time I try them, I'll attempt to make them smaller, maybe even mini (<3).>

<3jessybakescakes


No comments:

Post a Comment